Enrollment Open Now!
Register with code "Larissa" to save $150 on the yearlong course (or 25% on a seasonal course).
This course created and led by former Dean of Kripalu's School of Ayurveda, Larissa Hall Carlson, and Life Spa founder and best-selling author John Douillard, demystifies the most elemental and mind-body balancing ancient science known to yogis. The four-week program or year-long package allows you to learn about your body’s natural needs through each season and how to heal, eat, cook and cleanse for true balance. Plus, self-care demonstration techniques adapted to your individual dosha and signature yoga practices and poses you can use at home or as a teacher.
NOTE: This course qualifies for 30 Yoga Alliance CEUs.
To ensure the best experience, we recommend taking each 4-week long course. We created 3 courses: winter or vata (vah-Tuh), summer or pitta (pit-TUH) and spring or kapha (kah-pha). To purchase a year of Ayurveda, be sure to buy the package.
What You Get
- Body Type Quiz to determine your dosha
- Shopping lists with the foods for your dosha and for the season
- Two experts to guide you in the medical and yoga applications of Ayurveda
- Exclusive Facebook Group access to ask questions and meet like-minded students
- Month’s worth of yoga practice
- Specific yoga poses to balance the body and mind during the season
- Self-care techniques demonstrated clearly for the season and for your dosha
- And MORE!